Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello there Darling!

So where do I start? Well let's see....my name is Ashley Beth. I'm a newlywed and an Army wife that is so proud of her hubby! I currently live in Ohio, but in about a week I'll be moving to Colorado which is exciting and sucks at the same time. I'm blunt, honest, swear, and say things I really shouldn't so Sorry in advance if you don't like what you read. :) I decided to start a blog for a lot of reasons. I wanted to get all my thoughts out there. I wanted to share my advice, tips, thoughts, etc. I wanted to keep my friends and family updated once I move. This blog really doesn't have one theme. It's exactly what the title says, a look inside my mind! I'll talk about makeup, beauty, shopping, and fashion...a little obsession of mine. I'll probably discuss music and movies that are out. I'll talk about what's going on in my life as a Army Wife. It'll really be about anything I want to talk about that day. Well I hope everyone follows me and enjoys! I'll always be open to suggestions also!

Love Ya,
Ashley Beth

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea. I look forward to taking this journey with you and Clifton. Love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete